Thursday, July 22, 2010

Stay strong



Please..
As though everything I do..
doesn't fit the average standards.
When one level is met,
something must go wrong in some other way.
It's getting stale and I'm getting bad karma
I don't want this, I don't need this
I feel useless, I feel low
There's no other way for me to show
For me to want is for you detest
Then what's the point of trying
when fixing worsen..
Well that's that, I've done my part
For understanding can open hearts
For what's worth, I must stay strong


4 comments:

  1. what do u mean average standard? most ppl wouldnt count on average std. their expectation would be higher than reality. they deluded themselves by thinking, "my expectation should be a std one".

    n mistakes happen all the time. n we learn from it. since u didnt do the exact same mistake twice(i assumed from what u wrote), then it's still 'healthy'. the most important thing is you did ur best to fix ur mistakes.

    n when u've done ur best, just tawakkal. insyaAllah u'll be ok after that =)

    that concludes my comment without actually knowing whats going on. kalau terslh ckp or ckp bnde yg xde kaitan, sori la ye.. hehe

    p/s: just rmmber pokok xde kaitan ye.. =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. good point...
    it's a food for thought

    for me,
    "average" for some ppl isnt as the same level as others...some might be cool with just having less and some be satisfied by having more.so it varies.

    yup true since humans are prone to create mistakes so we can learn from them..it's just that, i don't think i handle them that well.i let my emotions do the talk, but hey i'm a woman what to expect right? =P

    nevertheless over the past few days i've been thinking..it's what makes me more "filled in" than before..makes me think a little bit more wider every time i crash. the big key word that i need to grasp is tolerance. I can't always have it my way - that i always forget.

    having said that, with everything that happened there must be a "behind the scene" reason as to why that occurred..so i have to agree to that by the sayings from the Quran "Allah sebaik2 perencana" He knows what's best.

    teehehe pokoknye di sini mmg tak de kaitan pun
    did i even mention the word tree here??

    saye selalu kene ngan awak pasal isu pokok ni...kadang2 nek bengkek dibuatnye but i'm used to it already..kahkahkah

    ReplyDelete
  3. owh, ingt ke bnde particular sbb tulis bnde alah tu.

    sy tulis pokok tu sbb atas die sy ade tulis "xde kaitan".

    n sblm awk sebut pe2 psl pokok, baik sy remind dl. hehe

    haha.. maybe sbb sy jarang sebut "pokoknye.." n sj nk berjenaka w/out using lies. (to remind myself jgk, xbaik menipu walaupn utk jokes)

    p/s: if u r too concern about small stuffs, u'd lose ur grip to important matters. (that's what i learned from mistakes)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yelaaa u're always checking every word i said..terutama spelling and how i pronounce or read anything.kalu orang lain sure malu since they don't know me..kalu awak saye dah marah2 dah..sebab u know me too well =P

    baek mak encik...i'll remember that! =)
    yeay next week u're coming back can?? (^__^)

    ReplyDelete


Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Baby Bun2

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers