Monday, July 19, 2010

The Bald Bunny

Yesterday, I had a great laugh...who knew my smelly buns decided to go BALD! =P So I just want to share this masterpiece that really made my day *even though at first I oppose of him balding* Mom and Dad said he looked handsome like Mawi..I don't see the likeness there, all I see is a complete transformation! From sweet a boy to a Prison Break actor *what was his name again?*

Before

After

Teehehe despite all the changes, I still think he's CUTE (^__^)

Next time when I get the chance...I want to be your hairstylist please.

8 comments:

  1. teehehe that before pic was taken in front of cinema.i wore a kopiah during jumaat prayer, so my hair became like that teehehe..compressed already..
    but i think i like my hair during the growing part..*teehehe smpi ke maksudnye*

    nextime be my image consultant plisshh (^3^)>

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoho no wonder it looked so mushed up..
    can't wait to see the "growing part"
    it'd better be nice~ =P

    yeay!image consultant i'll be...soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg you look so adorable!! go short hair!!

    p/s: kenapa tak botak terus?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha adorable ke?? suoh ur pokeng bald then u'll drool all over i'm sure =P

    huhu tak sanggup ku melihatnya botak terus =S
    jangan mintak mende yang aku nak dijauhkan sangat2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. botak cam cermin ke teehehe..
    tak buyeh..nnt berkilat sama cam pipi ija muahahah =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. heee jahat!! takpe2..
    pipi shaye licin tapi gebu wekkk~

    ReplyDelete
  7. kowai yo!!! tgk sesaat pn da cukup menakutkan. nanka obake mitai =p

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe sorang kata adorable,
    sorang kata menakutkan
    macam2 orang kata..
    saya tak terkata =P

    ReplyDelete


Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Baby Bun2

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers