Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sorry

The lyrics tell them all..
I hope there's some tiny place in your heart that will forgive me.


What have I got to do to make you love me
What have I got to do to make you care
What do I do when lightning strikes me
And I wake to find that you're not there

What do I do to make you want me
What have I got to do to be heard
What do I say when it's all over
And sorry seems to be the hardest word

It's sad, so sad
It's a sad, sad situation
And it's getting more and more absurd
It's sad, so sad
Why can't we talk it over
Oh it seems to me
That sorry seems to be the hardest word

What do I do to make you love me
What have I got to do to be heard
What do I do when lightning strikes me
What have I got to do
What have I got to do
When sorry seems to be the hardest word

2 comments:

  1. mane plak gaduh
    tak bertumbuk bertendang pun ha..hehe
    it's just a little mixed up feeling i had
    since i got to know my kpli mia tempat
    aduh kene kat penang...i felt sorry for myself *sigh*

    ReplyDelete


Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Baby Bun2

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers