5th June 2010 marks the most memorable experience in my life. It is the day when it feels like the world stopped spinning - honouring, the sun shone brightly for us - smiling, the wind caressed gently pass our cheeks - supporting and the nature stroke beautiful colours - welcoming us to the savour this special day together =)
Yes, it was indeed a celebration of life =)
Okay,I'm sorry it this post turns out to be all "mushy" and "lacey" but let's face the facts that when a person falls in love he/she only sees the bright side of life..and in my case, since I'm always have this mind of "The grass is greener on the other side" well it seems that the mind has changed to "The grass on the other side is having a flowery season" =P *just as expected I've fallen hard - right down the bottom*
Now the story, 4th June - like any other year - is when I aged another year. So every year, I get to have a birthday cake as a remembrance of how old I've become *even though my mind isn't growing parallel with my age* plus just to have fun of eating something fancy - like a cake =P
However this year, it turns out to be something really special and dear to me. The boyfriend came down to celebrate as well (^__^)/ As this was my 1st time having the other half for myself for one whole day, I felt rather awkward. Most of the time I tried to mix around with others and somewhat neglected him...I'm sorry smelly buns =(
Though I've done all those silly things, I was still loving his company. I don't do much talking since the eyes were busy working analyzing from far. Definitely a wrong move..teehehe silly me.
Anyways, we went on a day trip to Taman Mini Malaysia and spend almost half a day there. We looked at wooden houses from all parts of the country. It was quite interesting since my granny's house differ much from those of different region. The designs are simple marvelous and the information consumed overheated the little brain of mine. Growing up as a "city girl" I didn't get much chance to see all the traditional lifestyle and upbringings. So from visiting that place, I found out how people in the olden days found peace and tranquility in such modest lifestyle. They just manipulate nature's gifts and work together to preserve it. It was a nice sight seeing with lots and lots of woods involved =)
Then, after a long's day trip,we had our lunch and played a little bowling. After that we went home with a little surprise party which I myself didn't expect and eat rendang for dinner..
I have the best day of my entire life especially when spent with the sweetest boyfriend ever! Thank you so much for making my day meaningful =)







it's ok bun2 itam busuk..just forget about the past..i'm looking forward to have more great time with u...and other companies =P
ReplyDeletei will love.. =)
ReplyDeleteno matter how hard it gets,
i want to get tru it with u..
it seems to easy when u're around =)