Last week my family and I went to Terengganu in the school holidays for some relaxation. This year's trip is quite special at someone special tagged along as well..yeah good guess =)
We started out travel at night approximately 9.30pm and arrived there at around 5.00am. Along the we stopped at Pahang for some refreshment and shoot straight on to Terengganu. We stopped at Masjid Ladang for Subuh and rest for a bit to get some eyes shut.
After that we went to Uncle Alias's brother, Uncle Awang for a heavy breakfast. I get to eat my favourite Laksam! The Nasi Dagang there was a nice dish too! (^__^)/ After a lot of catching up done by my family, I gave in...the eyes can't open anymore so I borrowed their bed to lie down for awhile. Right after that we went to Pulau Kapas for a beach walking experience.
When we arrived there, my father and my bunny went straight to the beach and swam happily watching corals and fishes swimming in the clear blue sea. During the evening, we went touring the small island and watch the beautiful sunset. It was breathtaking.
The next day, we went to the other side of the island to snorkel. I joined in as well,so as my sister but she didn't go far due to unbraved heart =P. I on the other hand went to the middle to see spectacular view of the sea's heritage. I get to feed to fishes as well..they were colourful and friendly. Most of the time I spent snorkeling with the bunny of mine. I had a great time!
The next day, we went to Sekayu for a waterfall adventure. Right after breakfast, we went there and get our feet soaked in the cold water. It was refreshing...you can hear the insects screeching, the birds singing, the water flowing and the waterfall thudding the rocks. A moment of tranquility and peace.
After some dipping, we went on to explore the nature, we found lots of weird insects of shapes and sizes, but this shape that's carved by the water attracted me a lot. I find it quite cute =)
Along the way of going to Pulau Kapas and Sekayu, we get a chance to stop by to the 100% crystal-made mosque - one of the attraction there =)

The last day was filled in with souvenirs and food to bring back home for others to enjoy. Overall trip was enjoyable as I get to spend most of my time with the smelly bunny..lucky me \(^__^)/






it's an excellent memory in my life =)
ReplyDeleteme too!
ReplyDeleteI hope to have more moons with u
<3<3<3