Monday, May 24, 2010

The Graduation

Wow it's been so long since I last post something in my blog..surely it has grown weary with spider webs and dust. Oh well, I've been lazy. =P

Okay let's cut to the chase, I want to tell you about my graduation day.


My ceremony was held on the 7th of May 2010. Earlier in the morning, we had our breakfast with fellow lecturers and staff of the Science Faculty. So I had the chance to chit chat with my lecturers and snap pictures as remembrance. I have to say that day I feel like a celebrity since everybody wants to snap pictures of myself =) and amazingly posing takes a lot of energy. I wore out after the day has ended. Even my jaw was unable to smile as it went stiff.



Then, after breakfast, we went to Maki (it's a big banquet hall)for our parade around the city. There were tons of people gathered. We have to line up according to our ceremony, so we're like sardines packed in a tin. Then, after the accordance we walked from Maki to Aotera Square, it's a bout 1 kilometer. I had fun because the left and right pathways were filled with people looking and celebrating us. The view was overwhelming and at an instant I was proud to be a part of the Parade. (^__^)/


After the parade, my friends and I went to Albert Park to snap some pictures. We had our family and friends session, tossing trenchers, jumping jacks, self portrait pictures and God-knows-what-pictures are all done in Albert Park. Snapping pictures had never been so much fun especially when you're wearing such grand clothes - The Regalia.


Later, at around 1.30pm my ceremony started. We had to line up according to our numbers and then a few marshals checked out names and fix our hood so that it looked presentable. They went and fixed it thrice!! I mean to that extend to only fix the hood?? But it shows that they want us too look smart while on stage =).

In the hall, I had a terrible headache caused from the flashing lights from above..the ceremony wasn't enjoyable at all, but I just want to experience the seriousness of hat-tapping moment..teehehe. Overall, the the whole day was a worthy experience that I will later pass on the my grand kids.

However, the best ever experience was waiting for me outside KLIA, with checkered-red-shirt holding an orange paper bag, patiently waiting for my arrival (^__^)/ That's the moment that I like to recapture all over again!! I love that day so much!Plus, I got this huggable cutey..

Baby Jam2 says "Hi" to you Smelly bun2


Thank you to my so ever sweet Smelly Bunny. Lap,lap you so clean =P

3 comments:


Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Baby Bun2

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers