So today one of my best-ies got engaged! Yes you've heard me ENGAGED! Who'd known that the smallest and the youngest among us, four is getting hitched soon. Let's hope this time you're dead serious about it okay Nenek!
How ever disbelief I am then, I began to accept that we're not youngsters who once made havoc around the school, not the kids who'd scribble on the blackboard when the teacher's not teaching, not the weirdos who'd imitate sick couples trying to show off human's affection to the partner and most definitely not the same figures! We've grown to become ladies...capable strong ladies to withstand the gruesome life.
My brain is too focused on FFXII right now that I can't really tell stories about this delightful event.
This post is dedicated to that friend who has been there ever since I could remember. Congratulations my friend, may this experience makes you realize the responsibility that you're about to face and make physical and mental preparations for building a harmonious family with your loved ones =)
ps: Smelly buns when's our turn? (^_^")>






soon hunny =)
ReplyDeletethe time will come..
congrates to sarah..
Ergh, smelly buns, you have to take care of her ok! and belanje saye!
ReplyDeleteizzah thanks!! we are sooo different now! our values are different but we stay friends forever ok!
ehehe sarah ke ni?
ReplyDeletei thought it's only me here to comment =P
*blushed like ija*