
A week before i've been busy settling stuffs, from university matters to personal matters. So yeah, life has been a wee bit hectic. Nevertheless i have so much fun, spending time with fellow beloved housemates. We went high and low to kill and spend time together. Thanks housies for the the hospitality and the effort invested in me. I truly had the greatest one week of my life. You will be dearly missed...from the cooking together to the daily movie nights. Every single atom is treasured. Thank you so much guys! XOXO
My flight back was suppose to be at 2.15pm but somehow the flight got delayed as the aircraft was waiting for the approval to take off from the Auckland air control station. If i was not mistaken it was 15 minutes late.
For the 1st time i don't feel as much gravity pull when the aircraft took off. The pilot must have been well trained i guess. But sad to say the landing wasn't as smooth as the take off, perhaps the turbulence made it a little bit difficult to estimate the landing. Overall flight was bumpy, but still manage to catch some eye shut and a few movies played. =)
Then i've arrived at KLIA at around 9pm i think..and there stood my mum,sissy and Kak Ina at the arrival gate. At that moment, i just feel relieved because i'm home safely. Alhamdulillah...
~Home sweet home~
However, something rather strange happened. Somebody came to somewhat "pick" me up as well..but he doesn't wait the the arrival gate like the others. He was watching over me from above *sounds like a guardian angel isn't he?* Teehehe..i didn't expect that to happen since I've told him as soon as i arrive I'll definitely go straight back to Melaka. On my part, I'm truly honoured to have someone making a surprise "pick up" call *it was rather sweet actually*. On his part however, he couldn't seem to recollect his courage to just occasionally bumped into my family and I. Totally understandable that people have their own acceptance on certain things like meeting up potential in laws =P

To the boyfriend:
Thank you so much for the effort! I really appreciated it..the gesture was really sweet and u're one step closer to me <3<3<3






need more guts to face all of u =P
ReplyDelete