
The three musketeers went to spend time together in the big girls' city. we went there by bus. The original plan was to take a bus right to Pudu, but since I'm not so confident about the place itself so I suggested another alternative that I normally take that is taking a bus to Seremban and then taking a komuter.
Along the trip we talked almost every minute possible - catching up stories of one another. In addition that was the time, I too get to meet my darling sweetheart. I didn't plan it at first but my friends wanted to meet him so I at least have an excuse to ask him out. Lucky! =) I've been wanting to meet him for so long and i couldn't possibly let the chance sly away just like that. We had lunch together, we captured memories together, we've talked and walked around side by side with each other. I really had my day just surrounded by him. Not to mention my friends did give us some lee way so spend time with each other. Thank you guys for being such supportive peeps..
Going back was hard as I'm not really good with farewells, sad - I know, but he helped to ease it a bit. I was quite speechless when he actually send my friends and me off. I just don't know what else to say...only buds of love just waiting to bloom in the heart of the maiden. U just have no idea how u made me feel that day. We went home summarizing the whole trip. Everybody had a fair share of their thoughts and was contented at the same time. Right after we got back, we had out dinner and talked some more reminiscing the trip that we just had..planning to go a little bit further next time..right guys?






i had too much fun hanging around with u guys..
ReplyDeletespecially u sweetheart..
we walk side by side just like a real couple..
i was so happy to see u..