
This is the most blissful day of my life..after lots of happy things happened to me - the grand blow of all happiness! Wohoo~
So that day I woke up all hyped up but a little bit nervous at the same time. It's not because of what might my parents think but I'm worried what he might think about my family. My family were very well informed of him. They know him from tip to toe since I always report back to them.
Before the day itself, my mother has been bothering me on what to cook. I just told her NOT to freak out like that and cook a simple dish. It's not the 1st time people coming to our humble home and not the 1st time Mom cooks delicious dish for guests. Well maybe Mom wanted to be extra welcoming, for the person who's coming is the future son-in-law..teehehe Mom was very funny, she freaks out more than I do.
He came around 11.30am and he text-ed me saying he's right in front of my house. So I asked Dad to fetch him - since he's waxing his Saga, Mom ended up welcoming him I think. I on the other hand was trying to calm myself down. Right after that Dad came and chit-chatted with him. I have no idea since I was busy in the kitchen. Then I came out to serve drinks and later join in the company. I didn't talk much since Dad talks a lot - like really A LOT - and occasionally laughed. He had lunch with us and continue to talk some more. (It's a get to know each other session - what do you expect?)
Then Dad brought him to the new shopping mall and he let us go our own way accompanied by my sister and gave a little tour in the shopping mall. The time spent was mostly in the soft toys section. But that was the time for me to actually spent time with him. It was really nice walking, talking, laughing with him together with my sister. I didn't feel awkward at all.
Next, we went to have "evening tea" at Tengkera. We ate the famous Mee Sup in Melaka and then went back for prayers. Right after we went to MIBC to have a little bowl. I was waiting for that since I didn't get the chance to go out and play bowling since my cousins are all spread out and they didn't get to go back Melaka for holidays. My skills are all rusty so I ended up placing 3rd and 2nd for the 1st and the 2nd frame. Yeah, I've should have know that Mr 171.5cm has really good aim which placed him 1st in the both frame. The marks didn't matter much to me since I was focusing more on seeing how happy he was back then. He was showing his sunny side all throughout the game. I was the luckiest person to enjoy the scenery =P
Then we went back and he had his last dinner with Dad before he finally took off. Seeing him mingle with my family pretty much told me that both sides are comfortable with each other and I'm really thankful for that.







=)just 4 u hunny..=)
ReplyDeletethank you heaps bunny boo =)
ReplyDeleten thanks for the very warm welcome..
ReplyDeleteu know, i was nervous just like the man in the movie 'meet the parents' ...teehehe..