


Today, the five of us: Chea Fann, Lyn, Ting Ni, Wai Leng and I went to have an ikan bakar fiesta in Alai. Lyn picked all five of us and I was the last one she picked up. Using her White Saga, at approximately 7.45pm she reached my house. Then Chea Fann crashed over for awhile to go to the loo..teehehe. Right after that, off we go to Alai. So I was accompanied by 4 leng luis =)
As I was seating at the back with Chea Fann so the conversation was just the revolving the two of us. Chea Fann told me that the everybody in the car knows about Mr 171.5cm! Wow, I was pretty much amazed! I didn't know that my page was that popular. Oh well girls will always be girls..gossips just spread around like a deadly virus. It's kinda exciting to be the one who actually ignite the decease. (^__^)/ But I couldn't help but to blush all the way to Alai as they tease me quite a bit along the journey.
Right after we arrived, Lyn,Chea Fann and I went to choose the seafood available: Bamboo lala 300g to be cooked with cili padi, Squids about 5 of them for squid fritters and one big fish for 3 Rasa. while waiting we ate a basket of otak-otak. Then we talked and talked while eating. As expected Wai Leng and Ting Ni didn't have big appetite like the rest of us. So we're very lucky to clean it all up. =)
Finish eating, we took some picture together at the stall. Then Lyn went to pay up - total cost was RM 62 but since the Pakcik there was really kind, he cut down to RM 60 - and right after that we went to Dataran Pahlawan to cam whore some more =) Wai Leng taught me the "Hiao Po" pose, but I couldn't get the tweaking thing going on so I just gave up. We happily went back at around 11 pm.
~Nice to hangout with ex-classmates~
Lets do it again sometime...and let us try to invite the whole class!!






wow!! next time u shud tell me earlier..
ReplyDeleteor u'll be punished huhuh..
ou nouuu~ yes sir! i'll try to tell you before hand (^__^)
ReplyDelete