had a looooooong winding week and more to come,
with all the workload overloading
with all the stupidity of actions and words,
with all the camps and lots of used clothes,
with all the exams with no revision,
with all the project and reports,
with all the folios and GERKO
I had ENOUGH!!!
stop compiling more burden on me..
I'm just a normal human being..
I have my limits too regardless I'm a PPC student or not
Do you think i'm a *starts cursing* robot?
Don't be surprise to see I'm the one breaking the norm.
But for now the only way I can vent out my anger is through writing.
When house mates are as crappy chaps that talks all about boys,
When parents are far away to hear my sorrows,
When time limit my ability to contact others,
This is the only solution I have left..
Hoping some of the bad karma slips through my fingers as I'm typing.
So I cant attain some peace and calm mind.
Astaghfirullah, astaghfirullah, astaghfirullah ...
Dear Allah please bless me with strength and courage to overcome all the hardships in life.
I know the more YOU test me is the more you care,
and I hope this makes me closer to YOU than before..ameen~






sabar dear!!! 1 more year only!
ReplyDelete