That's not the point as to why i'm writing this blog.
The main highlight here is that..today marks the day when i finally loose it.
I cried..yeah I CRIED in the mosque
and thank God my dear Mala consult me with my issues at home.
She didn't do much but to listen helps a lot in elevating my compressed feelings towards this house.
I've decided to back out and not live with the fellow chaps.
I want a sense of fresh air..
I want someone to cling onto when I don't really have anybody to rely on
*writing this makes me in tears again*
I wanted so much for people in the house to know that teamwork pays a lot in a household.
I want them to understand that I too want to be involved in the chit chats they created.
All this while I've been suppressing my isolated-ness by trying to make myself happy in class.
But BIG just made me a passive girl not wanting to talk daze alone.
I've never become this solemn before.
I NEED MY PARENTS!!
Call me sissy or spoiled if you want..
My life's important so i don't go haywire on the slightest little things *which i am now which makes me really upset about it*
I just don't care anymore...
I'm tired of this crap..
Just do whatever you want and I'll just shut myself up.
Truly yours,
TIRED & GIVING UP






hey? you alright?
ReplyDeleteoit maiyoyo...what did u do to izzah?
ReplyDeletespeak! =P