Monday, February 8, 2010

Suprise,suprise!


Today these two rings came! (^_^)/ I was really excited about them. They look cute aren't they? Well both of them fit perfectly on my hands..but since one is to be given away to that special someone, so I'm left with just one. I'm not sure whether if fits him. It looks rather small to me since I too can wear it. But lets hope for the best shall we?

Today also marks the last week of lecture.weeee~ I'm so excited to go back. However there are tests and exams to be attended to. So i can't really relax now. I have already started revising for my subjects, so far it's the same old same old but it helps to improve my skills since drilling is the best way to handle these kind of subjects =)(note to myself: Best of luck Ija *wink2*)

Today is also the day I submitted my Return Ticket Form to MOE. Since I'm one of those few who are computer illiterate, I got help from my former classmate back in my foundation days. Yeah, he is of a big help when it comes to technology but along the way I'm being poke fun by him and my housemate. I certainly don't have any clue on how to use the scanners there. Sheesh~
Anyways, that's that..Now I just have to wait for my e-ticket flight back to Kuala Lumpur. =)

Summer here has been really pleasant since I have very helpful friends around. I thank them from the bottom of my heart. A part of me will always miss the days surviving in Auckland..but soon Auckland will then be my memorable past.

To Auckland with love~

2 comments:


Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Baby Bun2

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers