Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hope

"It there is hope, it brings a brighter future."
Bringing a positive outlook on the world's perspective.

But, how far are we hoping?
Aim too high u'll fall flat if failed to uplift the standard.

But aiming down low is just a means to say that u're not ambitious.

When really..at what scaling factor are we looking at?

Don't get me wrong it's good to be hopeful
Since it's a motivation to keep on striving for what is set in the mind.

I just don't see the "gauge" of hope.
Best be working hard and expect nothing I suppose.
That way, it's a recollection of one's true submission to God. (The way i see it at least)

But it will be a complete lie if I were to snobbishly say I don't hope for the best
I just tend to reduce it and not adding it up to my priority list =)

3 comments:


Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Baby Bun2

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers