Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11-01-2011


A year has passed and so much memories overwhelmed me.
I didn't notice this date was pretty much interesting as accordance with the year =P.

Teehehe keep calm...don't be so happy about...darn it!! 0f course i'm happy..
I just don't want to tell it yet for there's something *hopefully it arrives safely* to the owner of me heart =)

Okay2..i have to tell you the truth...yesterday, I just play cool as i don't want to spoil the surprise. So I don't have much to tell. I wanted to wait till tonight. Sorry smelly buns, for i think i have spoiled your mood or some sort. But saying men don't take dates seriously is such a turn off tau. Don't be like that yeh? I love it when u remember all the important dates, in some way it tells me you care and remembered.

So i'm taking this post solely dedicated to the fiancé whom i adore. Happy anniversary baby buns. do you like my little act yesterday? =P SUPRISEEEEEEEE~ I really hope you like the gift i send you. I'm sorry i can't post you a handmade gift. It was my intention generally, but I can't post it since I have transportation problems. So that's the fastest way that i can think of at the moment.

For this year i hope we have many happy moments to come. And this is the year that I dreamed of..you taking me as you lawful wife. It is an honour to be yours truly. I can't portray my feelings with words, but i do hope the message i conveyed reached you.

I love you more now and forever..mmmmmmmuah!


No comments:

Post a Comment


Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Baby Bun2

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers