Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Random one month!

Phew..lots of things in my head right now...sadly it's not for blogging purposes but coursework stuff..yeah the same old same old.

For the 1st time I have tons and tons of workload that needs to be completed before the 19th and yet I'm still writing this piece..haha *stress*

So much to write so little time..so I'll just put in random pictures for the whole one month of in Penang or somewhere else.. =)

*note this is all totally random and don't ask me why..I just feel like it*

With the fiance on the way to Penang for KPLI intake

Green curry chicken made by Bock

Cooked vege made by Dutch

Rendang ayam made by Dutch

Dutch and Bock together with us breaking fast at Tesco

This is for KRS - Ikatan Bunga Geti

The back benches club - From left Pali, Krol and Bock

The UK-nians - From left Anis (she's the married one), Rem, Faezah, Mala, Ijad, Hajare

Zazu napping in class

Dutch and I at the Gelanggara for weekly assembly

Oh yeah since Eid Day is coming real soon... We would like to wish all the Muslims out there, a very Happy Eid Day! May we celebrate Eid in modesty but merry.

To my friends scattered all over the world, enjoy Eid in perantauan, I'm sure you guys are going to miss the feeling once you've gone home for good. I know I did - well a LITTLE! =)

Selamat Hari Raya everybody!!
From us Aji & Ija


3 comments:

  1. teehehe selamat hari raya semua...
    maaf zahir dan batin..
    makan pelan2..
    berhati2 di jalan raya..

    psst..mayunye shaye tgk gambar tu *blushed*

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it weird that the girls in the pics were frm my college! kirim salam to anis rem n faezah n the gang!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. smelly buns: teehehe you left a note to the readers eh? *thumbs up*

    i love this picture that's why i posted it..i'm currently active posting pics in my blog rather than facebook =P

    sarah: it's not weird at all, i even know ur tina segaran, she showed me the indian dance you perform haha the shortie dancing was you!! =P will send my regards to them once i'm back in penang *sigh*

    ReplyDelete


Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Baby Bun2

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers