Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Life in IPG

Here I am writing again after a few weeks of abandoning my blog. There are lots of things happening in a nick of time.

First was my fever. I was suspected having dengue after I went to the clinic two weeks ago. So I ended up stuffing myself with 100Plus and coconut drink to cool down the body temperature and increase my platelet count to the normal norm.

Then, not being well, I had my engagement on Saturday. Almost all of my uncles and aunties came down to help out. Thank you so much for lighten up the burden. Since I wasn't feeling that well, my happiness isn't portrayed as expected. But deep inside, I feel relieved for I am now owned by my smelly buns and I promise myself to be the best for him and not let him down. I think after having this special bond, we're somewhat closer to each other much better than before. Alhamdulillah =)

Right after, I then went off straight to Penang to further my KPLI for almost one year. Being in Penang makes me miss home so much. With the solemn infrastructure in IPG, with the work load piling up day after day, with the peers what has been clustered from their university days and with the high hopes from the lecturers for the PPC students, I personally feel I'm carrying a great burden on my shoulders. I hope to stay strong and maintain my grades so I wont be a disappointment to the country and the society.

Overall, my weeks has been a little hectic with all the good and bad occasions cropping up here and there. Maybe this week my life would be a little bit relaxed since my condition is getting much better plus now I have a loving fiancé who supports me every tick of the clock. Though we're far, I just feel you're just right beside me all the way through. Thank you so much fiancé for caring...your gentleness just swept me away each day. I love you <3<3<3


4 comments:

  1. only you can pull off this weird pose and still looked cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yoys: gee is that a compliment that i hear from you?? =P

    abg: ape yang ye geleng2kan tu...ish2 meshti YB sebelah tuh kan?? teehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. anak cine mne ler tu..

    pss: huhu.. xdpt gi nengok. xdpt ngaco.

    ReplyDelete


Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Baby Bun2

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers