I'll further my Diploma of Education in Pulau Pinang.
For one year insyAllah I'll be accustom to their lifestyle and food
*Oh boy..food~ not seem to be excited on that part*
But for the sake of the country I'll behave and try to accept unlikable things that I've put barrier to.
Hey look at the bright side, I'll be experiencing lots of different students there..plus people said Pulau Pinang is a nice shopping place *hopefully*
The expenses might be a little bit sky rocket, so I should probably layout my budget so I can have same rainy day savings.

Map to the campus.
Boyfriend please take note.. you might want to google map for more details =)
Note to self: No need for medical check up and keep available house for rent as back up plan
Will be checking this link regularly for more information.
Thus tonight I have to pack up my clothes..
*note: Thursdays are batik day*
*note: For ko-ku will be wearing white and darked-colored tracksuit*
*note: Bag for books will have to use the brown bag - NO SCHOOL BAG*
*note: Two black heeled shoes for classes will bring one pair of flat shoe for walking around*
*note: Important documents to be certified and bring original copies*
I think that's the gist of it. Will update more for mental note.






teehehe will do the googling =)
ReplyDeletebut looks like u will return as a school girl eh? teehehe..
for koku clothe, i suggest it's better to wear thicker white shirt.. =)
way to go baby bun2!!
good luck darling in a new place!!
ReplyDeletesmelly buns: i ended up wearing the given red jersey with the ipg logo on it. We have to wear those on Wednesday. So ur fiancée is safe =P
ReplyDeletenenek: pray for me neneks..teehehe I need all the luck in the world for this hectic course